Coordinator of www.golfmed.net is Ramsay McMaster.
Ramsay is a consultant to the
- Professional Golfer's Association of Australia,
- Australian and Victorian Institute of Sport Golf Units,
- Australian Golf Union,
- Women's Golf Australia,
- Australasian PGA Tour, and
- External Consultant to the Professional Golfer's Association of Great Britain
- External Consultant to the Professional Golfer's Association of Ireland
For the last 10 years, Ramsay has been involved with implementing Systems at "grass root level" working with juniors and club golfers.
Ramsay established the Melbourne Golf Injury Clinic in 1992 and has treated and serviced over 5000 golfers from club players, elite amateurs, trainee professionals, club professionals to over 75 International tour players.
- Video Analysis of postural problems and muscle imbalances in all golfers,
- outlining physiological weaknesses that may cause technical problems in the golf swing of the individual golfer and which may lead to golf specific injuries.
Ramsay is a regular writer for Golf Magazine, Sports Australia Magazine, the Golfer Newspaper and he also has regular presentations on the Golf Shows on television and radio. He has published and presented papers at the past three National PGA Coaching Summits in Australia.
Ramsay is also heavily involved in presenting the Professional development program around the States for PGA Australia.
In addition to this he presents and teaches Physiotherapists, Medical Professionals and Golf Organisations in Europe, Asia and the USA on the Subject of Injury Prevention, Golf Screening and Fitness specific to Golf.
Ramsay has also written and published two books specifically designed for Physiotherapists that are recognised and endorsed by the PGA Australia as Trainee textbooks "Get Fit For Golf Parts1 & 2" and the Golf Fitness System Level 1 and Level 2 CD ROM.
He has completed 2 manuals for the British and Australian PGA entitled the "The Body And Golf" and "Golf Specific Training for Golf".
Ramsay is available for workshops seminars and private consultations as well as producing manuals and workbooks.