Golf Specific Profiling
- To screen the posture muscle imbalances and body sequencing specific to you.
- Integrate your body mechanics with your specific swing pattern .
- Identify physical limitations in your golf swing and your body on an individual basis.
- To test whether your performance limitations are technical or physical.
- Provide a proactive therapy to prevent golf injuries and prolong your participation and longevity in golf.
Golf Specific Process
- This is a full video analysis of your posture and body in sequencing relative to golf.
- A full musculoskeletal assessment is performed identifying weak links and risk areas in your body that may be detrimental to your golf.
- Physiotherapy techniques – massage, mobilisation to enhance golf function will be used.
- Golf specific exercise prescription will be given.
- A takeaway golf exercise manual, a Get Fit for Golf training CD Rom and your postural assessment and golf specific exercises on video.
- Pre & Post Round Physical Preparation and Recovery Strategies as well as travel advice to maintain peak performance on tour.
- 1 hour or 2-3 hours can be given for the serious golfer
Back to Screening
© International Physiotherapy Systems